The website www.theresidencesatsindhornkempinski.com is operated by Siam Sindhorn Co., Ltd. (the “Company”), allowing you to search information, news and promotions of project namely, THE RESIDENCES AT SINDHORN KEMPINSKI HOTEL BANGKOK and other residential projects of the Company.
Type of Information We Collect
- The Company will collect your personal data that the Company received either directly or indirectly, which the personal data means personal information that enables an individual to be identified directly or indirectly, consists of: -
- Personal information such as name, surname, telephone number, email address.
- - IP address
- - The type of web browser used to access.
- - Web pages visited.
- - Time spent on visiting.
- - Websites that referred to the Company’s website
Purpose of collecting Personal Data
- To provide service you request, for example, you subscribe for information and promotion, the Company will only store and use basic information which are name, surname, telephone number, e-mail address for contacting back.
- To improve website performance, create marketing plan including analyze data usage.
- To provide information including related privileges or promotions of this project and other residential projects of the Company.
- The Company will not use or disclose your personal data unless it is used or disclosed as necessary for the purposes set out above or disclosed to any person in the Company, agents or the parties involved in the contract.
Security of Information
- The Company will regularly update and test its technology to ensure that your personal data is safe, secure, and trustworthy. The Company reserves the right to make changes to its security tools if the Company considers that the tool provides higher standard and maintains better data security.
- Your personal data will be collected and maintained under this policy. In case that you send an email to us, we will store your email contents, email address, and email threads, for the purpose of following up your request, or for tracking the interaction between you and the Company's officers in which you would like to know whether your request has been resolved.
- In case the Company engages with third parties to develop and maintain the system and to allocate the resources or services on behalf of the Company, any outsourced personnel who acts on behalf of the Company shall treat your personal data as confidential.
Exception to Confidentiality of Personal Data
- Confidential Information that has been disclosed to the public at the time you disclose the information to the Company, or such information has been publicly disclosed which is not caused by the Company’s fault.
- Any disclosure with your written consent or permission by any other means.
- Any disclosure of Information as necessary required to comply with laws, orders, rules, regulations, Court orders, Court’s decision or governmental agency, or other necessities.
- The person who owns the data is entitled to access its personal data provided to the Company under the conditions determined by the Company, unless it protects the owner of the data or the rights of the other person, is inconsistent with the provisions of the laws or court orders or other cases as required by law.
- You may cancel the use of your personal data or disclosure of your personal data in any cases by contacting us via number 02-650-9899.
After the cancellation, the Company may not be able to fully serve as stated in the Company’s website. However, the Company may collect the data for inspection or services provided to you or to proceed in compliance with the law.